Last updated: 11 July 2023
Explanation and Definitions
Capitalized words shall have the meanings defined in the following terms. The following definitions shall have the same meaning whether they are in the singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created for you to use our Service, or portions thereof.
- Partner means an entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interests, or other securities carrying the right to vote in the election of directors or other governing bodies.
- Company (in this Agreement referred to as the “Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”) shall mean Mooglas MB, V. Nagevičiaus g. 3, LT-08237 Vilnius.
- “Cookie” means small files placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website which contain, among other things, information about your browsing history on that website
- Country means: Lithuania
- Device means any device capable of accessing the Service, such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
- Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service means the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. This includes third party companies or individuals engaged by the Company to facilitate the provision of the Service, to provide the Service on the Company’s behalf, to provide services in connection with the Service, or to assist the Company in analysing the use of the Service.
- Use Data means automatically collected data that is generated by the use of the Service or that is derived from the infrastructure of the Service itself (such as the length of a page visit).
- Website means Mooglas, accessible from https://mooglas.com/
- You means the individual who uses or accesses the Service, or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf such individual uses or accesses the Service, as the case may be.
Collection and use of personal data
Types of Data Collected
When you use our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that may be used to contact you or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Telephone number
- Address, state, province, postcode, city
- Use data
Usage Data is collected automatically when you use the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the amount of time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service on or through a mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you are using, your mobile device’s unique ID, your mobile device’s IP address, your mobile device’s operating system, the type of mobile web browser you are using, unique device identifiers, and other Diagnostic Data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends each time you visit our Service or access the Service from or through your mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files called web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags and single pixel gifs) that allow the Company to, for example, count the number of users who have visited those pages or opened emails.
and perform other related website statistics (for example, to record the popularity of a particular section and to check the integrity of the system and server).
Cookies can be either “Persistent” or “Session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you leave the network and session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary/essential cookies Type: session cookiesAdministered by.
Purpose: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the services and some of the features of the Website. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, it would not be possible to provide the services you have requested, and We use these Cookies only to provide you with these services.
- Functional cookies Consent to be used as passwords: Persistent cookiesAdministered by: We
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember the choices you make when you use the Site, for example to remember your login details or your language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personalised experience and to prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the Site
Use of your personal data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the use of the Service.
- Manage your account: to process your registration as a user of the Service. The personal data you provide may give you access to various features of the Service that you may use as a registered user. But the personal data you provide may also give you access to various features of the Service that you may use as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: for the purchase of products, items or services that you have purchased, for the preparation, observance and performance of a purchase agreement or any other contract with us entered into through the Service.
- Contacting You: Contacting You by email, phone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as mobile app push notifications, for updates or informational notifications regarding features, products or contracted services, including security updates, where necessary or reasonable for the performance of those features, products or services.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about, unless you have chosen not to receive such information.
- Manage your enquiries: Participate in and manage your enquiries to us.
- Business Transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or effect a merger, sale, restructuring, reorganization, reorganization, liquidation or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, where the assets transferred include personal data held by Us about Service Users.
- Other Purposes: We may use Your Data for other purposes, such as data analytics, to identify usage trends, to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve the Service, products, services, marketing and Your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following cases:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze your use of our Service and to contact you.
- Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with or in the course of negotiating any merger, sale of the Company’s assets, financing, or the acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- With Business Partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: When you share personal information or otherwise communicate in public areas with other users, such information is viewable by all users and may be publicly distributed externally.
- With your consent: With your consent, we may disclose your personal information for any other purpose.
Storage of your personal data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data will generally be retained for a shorter period of time, except where such data is used to enhance the security or functionality of our Service or where we are legally obliged to retain such data for a longer period of time.
Transmission of personal data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operational offices and any other locations where parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to and stored on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction, where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction
Remove Your Personal Data
You have the right to erase or request that we help you erase the Personal Data we have collected about you.
Our Service may provide you with the ability to delete certain information about you from the Service.
You may update, change or delete your information at any time by logging into your Account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section of your Account where you can manage your Personal Information. You may also contact us to request access to, correct or delete any personal information you have provided to us.
Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information where We have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Disclosure of your personal data
Enforcement of Laws
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to reasonable requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- to comply with a legal obligation
- to protect and defend the Company’s rights or property
- prevent or investigate possible infringements in connection with the Service
- protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- protect against legal liability
Personal Data Security
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While We endeavour to use commercially reasonable measures to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its complete security.
Privacy of Children
Our Service is not directed to persons under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a person under the age of 13 without verifying parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and parental consent is required in Your country, We may require Your parental consent before collecting and using this information.
Links to other websites
We have no control over, and accept no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party websites or services.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page of our website: https://mooglas.com/kontaktai